The longest (204km) and deepest (1309m) fjord in the world awaits you with this impressive train journey on the Flåm Railway line and boat journey on the Sognefjord through some of the most impressive and majestic views of the sea, mountains and the fjord.
- The Sognefjord in a Nutshell Tour is available to everyone.
- Children between the ages of 4 to 15 pay a reduced fare. Children under 4 travel for free.
- Passholder rates are available for those traveling with a Eurail Pass or Interrail Pass that is valid in Norway.
- Tour highlights include: The Bergen Railway, The Flåm Railway, The Sognefjord, The Kjosfossen Waterfall and Bryggen.
- Choose from three itineraries that include standard class rail service, bus shuttle and boat excursion:
- E1454. Bergen-Myrdal-Flam-Bergen Tour (Duration: 8h30)
- E1452. Oslo-Myrdal-Flam-Bergen Tour (Duration: 11h30)
- E1450. Oslo-Myrdal-Flam-Bergen-Oslo Tour (Duration: 18h30)
- The Sognefjord in a Nutshell Tour is available from May 1st through September 30th. Stopovers are permitted and strongly encouraged. A 1 to 3 day period is best to fully appreciate the tour. Optional direction of travel is permitted.
- Reservations are recommended on regional trains of the Bergen Railway Line.