Explore Northern Norway aboard the Nordland Railway, as you journey between Trondheim and BodÃ¸. This incredibly scenic route features snow-capped mountains, tunnels and fjord bays. Also experience passing the Arctic Circle which is marked by stone pyramids on either side of the track, before arriving in BodÃ¸, where the sun never sets in the summer.
- Nordland Railway tickets are available to everyone.
- Children between the ages of 4 to 15 pay a reduced fare. Children under 4 travel for free.
- The Nordland Railway, runs between historic Trondheim city and beautiful BodÃ¸ in the north of Norway.
- Enjoy scenic views en route and even cross the Arctic Circle near BodÃ¸.
- Select a day train or night train. Night trains offer comfortable sleeping compartments with two berths with high-quality mattresses, quilts and pillows.