The famous Flåm Railway is surrounded by steep mountainsides, roaring waterfalls and deep valleys. The 20 km-long train journey is one of the world’s steepest railway lines and provides some of Norway's wildest and most magnificent scenery.
- Flam Railway tickets are available to everyone.
- Children between the ages of 4 to 15 pay a reduced fare. Children under 4 travel for free.
- Enjoy an incredible train journey from the mountain station at Myrdal on the Bergen Railway, down to Flåm station nestled in the innermost corner of the Aurlandfjord.
- The trip between Myrdal and Flåm takes about one hour.
- In the high season, from May through September, there are 9 daily departures from Flåm and Myrdal train stations. In the low season, January-May & September-December, there are 4 daily departures from Flåm and Myrdal train stations.